In this time of confinement, EuroDSP has concocted a few recipes for you to make at home. Discover our bear garlic soup recipe:
For 4 people.
- 2 to 3 bunches of bear’s garlic (it’s the right season!)
- 3-4 potatoes
- ½ Onion
- ½ – 1 jar of fresh cream
- 0.5 l of broth
- Salt, pepper
- Sauté the onion, add the washed bear garlic and fry briefly.
- Season, add the potatoes cut into small cubes and pour in the stock.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes on low heat.
- As soon as the potatoes are soft, remove them from the heat and mix with a hand blender.
- Add the crème fraîche.
And voilà, your garlic bear soup is ready!
Stay home and stay safe