EuroDSP has concocted several recipes for you to make at home. Discover our recipe for mushroom risotto:
For 4 people.
- 200g round rice,
- 300g of mushrooms (ceps, chanterelles, morels…),
- 50cl of fresh cream,
- 3 tablespoons of mascarpone,
- 1/2 onion,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 1 sprig of parsley,
- 150g of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Blanch the mushrooms in 0.5 litres of salted water for 5 minutes. Drain them and keep their broth.
- Fry the onion, garlic and finely chopped parsley in 2 tablespoons of fresh cream in a frying pan or large saucepan.
- Add the rice, mushrooms, remaining cream and mascarpone and cover with the stock. Add salt and pepper. Cook, covered, for at least 45 minutes over medium heat until the rice is melted and the sauce is creamy.
- Remove the rice from the heat and stir in the grated Parmesan. Stir well.
And voilà, your risotto is ready !