Statistically, about 2% of the visitors convert on the first visit. We mark the remaining 98% of the potential customers and bring them back to your shop. With our cookie-based technology, we address the user to a very high reach of over 45 countries, to convert the user to a customer. Dynamic Banners can also be used depending on client agreement.
For websites with a very high reach, we optimize delivery, prioritized according to the highest performance. For example, we only engage with users who visited your site in the last 2 days or who visited your shop twice without any conversion.
Nouveau client targeting
Inverse Retargeting: As an additional targeting option, we can include a pixel on your page and only address the users who have not visited your site in the last 30 days. With this type of delivery we only address new customers and supplement delivery with valuable keywords, data and environments. The new customers on the site will then increase the cookie pool for the retargeting campaign to achieve a performance boost.