In this period of confinement, EuroDSP has concocted several recipes for you to make at home. Discover our recipe for chocolate chip cookies:
- 280g of flour
- 250g soft butter
- 250g brown sugar
- 300g of chocolate cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 small package of baking soda
- Place butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Stir for 3 minutes until foamy. This is best done with a hand blender.
- Add the eggs and stir for 3 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- In another bowl, mix the baking soda, salt and flour, then add them to the butter mixture and stir gently with a spoon.
- Add the chocolate.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees’ convection.
- Spread the cookies on the baking sheet with plenty of space between them, they will double in volume.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits as soon as the edge turns a light brownish color.
- The cookies are still very soft. Carefully remove them from the hot baking tray and allow them to cool.
Your cookies are ready, enjoy!
Stay home, stay safe.