In this period of confinement, EuroDSP has concocted several recipes for you to make at home. Discover our recipe for chicken nuggets.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered paprika
- 1 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 3 cups cornflakes without sugar
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces in a medium bowl.
- Put the cornflakes in a plastic bag and break them into small pieces. You can use a rolling pin.
- Make the assembly line for the breading, therefore we need 3 bowls.
Bowl 1: Add the flour
Bowl 2: Add the cornflakes
Bowl 3: Add the eggs and mix it with salt, black pepper and powdered paprika. Use a fork for the mixing
4. To bread the chicken, grab a few pieces at a time and throw them into the flour. Then, drop them into the eggs and then drop them into the cornflakes.
5. Heat some vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-low to medium heat. Drop a few cornflakes to test if the oil is ready. If they sizzle gently, the oil’s ready!
6. Drop carefully a few pieces at a time. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes each side. When the breading is nice and deep golden, take the nuggets out.
And voilà, your chicken nuggets are ready!
Stay home, stay safe.