Banner advertising based on the search behavior of the user
Search queries are unique touchpoints in the customer journey. We identify the keywords associated with the search query, thus allowing us to target the user during the research phase before they have even come across your product. We can also act as an extension to your SEM campaigns by creating keyword clouds to run banner advertising when a user profile (search terms) matches the target group.
1) The user is interested in purchasing a lawnmower and uses Google to search for a product.
2) The user consults different websites or pages concerning lawnmowers (eg. test or product comparison pages).
3) The user is assigned a unique ID as the keyword “lawnmower” appears on the page.
4) The user quits the page without purchasing an item but will remain recognised for 7 days regardless of the content on various pages (eg.: when checking his email).
5) EURODSP addresses the user with the appropriate lawnmower advertising content.
This strategy is cookie based where user tracking is based on pre-identified keywords. This approach is similar to retargeting independent content. If you would like to deliver your advertising alongside appropriate content, we recommend a Contextual Targeting strategy (Link to: Contextual Targting).